The Department of Finance, Services and Innovation (DFSI) manages the NSW Government’s long-term contract with Metronode to design, build and operate GovDC.
The Project Control Group is responsible for strategic governance and is the governing body overseeing GovDC. The Project Control Group comprises:
- Brian McGlynn (Chair)
- Aaron Liu, CIO, Attorney General and Justice Cluster
- Chris Robson, CIO, NSW Police
- Stephen Loquet, CIO, Department of Education and Communities
- Michael Walsh, CIO, NSW Health
- Andrew Padrazzini, Director Infrastructure, NSW Health
- Pedro Harris, Executive Director, Department of Finance, Services and Innovation
The Operations Committee is responsible for operational governance for GovDC.
The GovDC User Group is the ‘voice to the customer’ and provides a channel for communications between GovDC users and the Operations Committee. Membership is open to representatives of public bodies currently using or intending to use GovDC. To join, please send an email to the GovDC Team.