In addition to rack space, you can currently rent ICT as-a-Service (that is, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and you can access support services to help you migrate to GovDC, and once installed, to manage ICT systems.
- AC3 (Simon Xistouris: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ASG (Manu Ramachandran: email@example.com)
- NTT ICT (Tarquin Bellinger: Tarquin.Bellinger@nttict.com)
- Fujitsu (Angus Mooney: Angus.Mooney@au.fujitsu.com)
- CDN (Robert Zanier: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- IBM (Rupina Menzagopian: email@example.com)
- SecureLogic (Santosh Devaraj: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Unisys (Peter Carapiet: email@example.com)
- iQ3 (GovDC enquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org)
- NetApp (Contact via: email@example.com)
A detailed listing of IaaS available in GovDC can be searched using an appropriate filter on the NSWBuy website.
Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
A detailed listing of PaaS/SaaS available in GovDC can be searched using an appropriate filter on the NSWBuy website.
Companies offering managed services at GovDC can be searched using an appropriate filter on the NSWBuy website.